Our client is currently looking to recruit an Accounts and Audit Semi Senior/ Senior to join their team preparing and being involved in accounts and audit assignments to completion and to support the managers in preparing more complex accounts jobs and audit assignments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Bookkeeping analysis (15%)
• Preparation of final statutory accounts (40%)
• Assistance on company audits (20%)
• Other work including tax and credit analysis (25%)
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• ACCA/ACA part qualified/qualified or finished exams but requires work experience completion
• Some corporate and personal tax knowledge, from exams as a minimum
• Microsoft Windows platforms
• Microsoft Office
• Virtual Cabinet document management system
• IRIS practice suite
• SAGE Line 50/Xero/bookkeeping packages – good knowledge
• Other accounts packages – working knowledge and ability to extract reports
• Working knowledge of other common operating systems and software applications.
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Be polite and patient with clients at all times
• Good written skills for emails and letters
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well with others
• A professional demeanour and well presented
• Remain productive and take initiative during slow times
• Be able to multitask effectively during busy times
• Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
• Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
• Be enthusiastic and willing to work overtime when required
The successful candidate will be assessed against filing reviews on individual jobs, job assessments, technical accuracy of product output, personal presentation and quality of emails and written correspondence.
Salary of offer is £28,000-£35,000 per annum dependent on experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today!
28000.00 - 35000.00 Per Year