CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this leading regional firm based in Worksop. Are you currently looking for a new challenge? My client is a really well established accountancy practice who are looking for an experienced semi senior with ideally a minimum of two years recent practice experience. The main focus of the role would be preparing accounts and business tax computations. There may also be some bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT return preparation.
Working in this busy well established office specific responsibilities include:
* Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
* Assisting with year end work for a portfolio of clients as well as ad hoc issues
* Assisting with management accounts, bookeeeping and VAT returns for clients
* General office duties
* Assisting managers on assignments within the office and outside
* Minimum of two years proven accountancy practice experience with strong experience in preparation of accounts, business tax, bookeeping and VAT You will be qualified or commenced ACCA / ACA studies
* Strong IT skills, sage accounts and cloud based software would be ideal.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Josh Chambers at CRA Consulting or make an online application today!