Due to growth and continued success, a leading and friendly mid-tier Accountancy Practice in Central London are looking to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their ambitious and growing team.
This firm offers a wide range of services including Audit, Payroll, Tax and Accounts Preparation for a diverse portfolio of client sectors including property, entertainment, media and retail.
They require an ACCA/ACA studier or AAT qualified individual, who has been working within Practice for the past 2-3 years.
The main duties for this opportunity will include:
- Preparation and finalisation of Accounts for a varied portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients to ensure that queries are resolved before work is passed to Manager/Partner for review
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Simple Tax returns
- Exposure to Audit (if desired)
- Company Secretarial work
The ideal candidate will:
- Have between 2 and 3 years' experience in a similar role within a medium-sized Practice
- Be AAT qualified OR studying their ACA/ACCA qualification
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Have exposure to a variety of accountancy softwares, use of CCH would be an additional benefit
- Be willing to learn and hungry to develop their skills
A competitive salary as well as full study support for the ACCA/ACA will be provided.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.