We are currently looking for a full-time Administration Assistant to join the team, assisting in all the office processes associated with an Accountancy Office. The Administration Assistant will play an important role in the day to day smooth running of the Administration department.
- Reception and dealing with clients visiting the practice
- Answering incoming calls
- Monitoring meeting rooms
- General typing, scanning and filing
- Experience in Microsoft (confident in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work demands, volume and schedules
- Professional appearance and manner
Full training will be provided for the company’s standard operating procedures
We are a boutique firm of financial advisers who are currently embarking on an expansion, increasing client numbers and introducers. We are looking for a highly-motivated Individual Financial Adviser to join our team. The position would ideally suit a newly qualified IFA who will gain on-the-job training.
We offer wealth financial planning as well as employee benefit advice to corporate clients and their employees. There is scope to develop the financial planning service within the corporate clients, as well as managing an existing client bank.
The candidate would be fully qualified to Diploma Level 4 Status, competent and have IFA experience.
There is a well-established back office system and team to provide support.
Requirements for the role:
• An understanding of wealth management practices and the ability to provide a full compliant service
• Accuracy, attention to detail, good communication skills and a strong work ethic are required.
• A team player, who takes responsibility for their clients and the advice given.
• To achieve agreed targets
• To maintain a high level of service to existing clients and to develop new opportunities.
• To process work on back office systems, meeting all compliance requirements
What we offer:
• An existing client bank
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours
• Private Medical Insurance
To be considered for this role, please apply today.